I made my card for my new daughter-in-law's parents. The kids just announced that they are expecting a baby in June and I thought that I would send the grandparents-to-be a card of congratulations. This will be their first grand baby but it is my 6th, Woohoo!
We don't know if it will be a girl or a boy so I thought I would include both pink and blue in the card color scheme.
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Kaiser Craft Magic Happens Collection
Markers: Copics - C1, 3, 5, R83, Y.6, 12, E01, 02, B23, 24
Embellisments: Wild Orchard Ribbon
Our sponsor this month is Inky Impressions: Stop by the shop and check out all their great stamps, paper and other card making supplies!
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- My Sheri Crafts - #70 Think Pink
- Hiding in my Craft Room - #14 Pink
- Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
- PanPastel UK Challenge - New Beginnings
- One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
- CAS Sunday Challenge - Must be CAS - Anything Goes
- Card Cupids - Anything Goes (create any card and then give it away to spread some joy)
- Craft Your Passion - Anything goes with ribbon
- Crafty Card Makers - Anything goes
- Crazy Challenge - Think Pink
- Wild Orchard - Make it sparkle
Have a wonderful day!