Another activity that we have shared is 4-bying. One of my sons has a jeep that he takes out and challenges himself to get over the most rediculously high rocks. The crazier the angle the better. This wonderful Monster Truck image from Digital Delights makes me think of him.
I colored the Monster Truck camouflage colors with my Copics and then cut it out. It is glued in place with a little Ranger Glossy Accents. This is an easel card that I stopped in place with the Licence Plate Love Sentiment Set. The die cut tee is from Memory Lane. I punched out different sized hearts (also camo) to make the leaves.
Paper: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket lined paper
Embellishments: Memory Lane tree die, Ranger Glossy Accents (for the window), Darcie gems, EK Success heart punches, Jillibean cut-apart
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - For the boys
- Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Hearts and love
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Boys
Have a Great Day!