Circus Tickets Sentiment Set, Buttons the Clown and Cannonball Buttons
Popcorn the Monkey and Roley the Ringmaster
Buttons the Clown Notice Board
Hand Stand Coco the Clown and Circus Stand
I used all the new Circus digi papers as well. I cut strips and then used my Fiskars Paper Edgers to make different edges. For the window panes I used two different MS edge punches.
Project Cutting Instructions:
- Cut two panels with your main card stock 7 1/2 by 10 1/2. Score at 5" and 10". This gives you a 1/2" flap for gluing to the other panel. Turn the paper lengthwise and score at 1/2" for the flap that folds under and glues to the base. Cut out any shape and size window you want. Add your images and have fun here!
- Cut one base of very heavy card stock (I used the backing to a paper pad) 5" by 5". You will glue the completed panels to this base. Glue your chosen stand items to the bottom of the base. I used wood beads.
- For the lid I made a template of a triangle with a 5 1/2" bottom and a 3 1/2" rise. Cut 2 of these and wait to glue them together when you have finished embellished them. The template should look like this:
DD Stamps: Buttons the Clown, Popcorn the Monkey, Buttons the Clown Notice Board, Cannonball Buttons, Circus Stand, Circus Tickets Sentiment Set, Hand Stand Coco the Clown, Roley the Ringmaster CS and Papers: Circus Capers Digital Paper Pack, SU So Saffron, Wood Beads, Velum paper
Markers: Copics – YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR14, E31, E37, E35, C1, C2, C3, R20, R27, R29, B26, Y08, G24, G14, G28
Access. and Embellishments: Flameless Tea Lights, Walmart sparkle pom-pom
Special Techniques: Child’s Night Light
This project has to be entered into the following challenges:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Anything Goes Challenge - More than one fold
- Forever Friends - Not Square and animal (popcorn monkey) ***** I won the draw *****
- KB Cute Monday - Use a digi
- Stamptacular - Animal antics (popcorn monkey)