Sugar n Spice Marci reminds me of the old days making cup cakes with my mom. Marci's dress makes me think of a 50's mom. I couldn't help adding flourishes, flowers and pearls.
Stamps: La La Land Sugar n Spice Marci
Paper: Kaiser Kraft Magic Happens, Bazzill Purple
Markers/Inks: Copics - RV00, RV02, V01, V04, E35, E15, E18, YR21, C7, C5, C3, Distress Tea Dye
Embellishments: Basic Grey brad, Spellbinders Label Four and Eighteen, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Wild Orchard flowers and pearls, MS Sprig punch, Lace from Bulgaria, Kaiser Kraft pearl flourish
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Glitter Geeks - Mother's Day
- Inspire Me Friday's - Anything goes
- The Poodles Parlour - Anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Mums or ladies
- Ruby's Rainbow - Lace
- Scrap Creations - Ribbons and pearls
Make some cup cakes (and memories) with your kids today!!!