I was looking through my tools to find some way of adding flowers at the base of the card and came across this great punch from Martha Stewart and then added punched flowers (al la Kittie).
Images: Paper Shelter - Sharing a rainy day
Paper: SU Whisper White and Teal, Bella Blvd - Spring Flings and Easter Things (both sides)
Markers/Inks: Distress Tea Dye, Forest Moss, Copics - R35, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, Y15, Y08, Y02, R83, R85, R81, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y28, YR2-, YR21, E13
Embellishments: EK Success Retro flower punches Die-Namics grass die, MS Flowery Fench die, ribbon, Spellbinders Labels 23
Paper, Spellbinders, ribbon, and punches were purchased at my local Scrapbook store - Scrapbook Central.
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Craft Your Passions - Die cut
- ICopic - Spring colors
- Lexi's Creations - Punches and dies
- Love to Create - Friends
- Paper Creations Ink - April showers bring May flowers
- Stamp and Create - Spring
- Truly Madly Crafty - Make your own flowers
- Fetch a Sketch - Sketch
- Card Mad Fairy - April showers
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!