Well, my friend Sue took up the challenge and bathed, fed and loved this horse until he was fat and happy again. The horses name you ask - Lucky.
My card for Craft a Scene is a take on Lucky happy in his new home. The stamps are from Heartfelt Creations and the die to cut around the horse image is from Spellbinders.
This is a tent card with the scene attached to the back portion of the card. Lucky is free and attached to the sentiment. You can see that the sentiment is slipped behind a portion of the fence to keep it in place. The happy recipient of this card can move Lucky in and out of his stable.
Images: Heartfelt Creations Palisade Farmstead and Western Bronco
Paper: Stampin Up
Inks: PanPastels, Copics - R39, R37, E13, E15, E17, E18, E19, E35, Momento Black, Distress Green around the tree
Embellishments: Spellbinders Western Broncos and Label Six, Cottage Cutz Rustic Sign and Trees, Die-Namics Fence, Boot charm from Wild Orchid, Prima Pearls, Twine
Challenges for this card:
- A Gem of a Challenge - Animals
- Craft Your Days Away - Anything goes
- Speedy and Friends - Try a different fold
- Sweet Stampin - Out of the frame (my horse is attached to the sentiment and can be moved in and out of the frame)
- Cards with Attitude - Anything goes
- Fun With Shapes - Die cuts/punches
- Hotshot Crafts - Use PanPastels
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Have a Great Sunday!