Sunday, June 30, 2013

Craft a Scene Realistic Forest Animals - Final Week

Over at Craft a Scene there is one more week to get your "realistic forest animals" card in the challenge.  I made another one that actually has been sitting on my table for over a year.  I made this scene at the Savanna Retreat last year with Sutter Stamps that the gals had to share.




Card Recipe
Images: Sutter Stamps, Our Daily Bread sentiment
Paper: Glossy White, Glossy Black, Bazzell, Graphic 45 French Country 
Markers/Ink: Momento Black, Adirondack Inks, Copic gray
Embellishments: Prima Pearls, Spellbinders die



Challenges for this card:
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Craft a Scene design team has come up with for your inspiration. 


Have a Great Sunday!

NancyD

11 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous scene Nancy, I can see that I'll have to find somewhere to buy Sutter stamps over here in the UK. I love the little girl feeding the fawn.

Sue x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, such beautiful images and a lovely sentiment
Sue xx

Dora said...

hello Nancy.
what a beautiful forest scene.
such a lovely girl with that fawn.
beautiful colouring and using of stamps!!

Colleen said...

Nancy,
Hi, I haven't forgotten about you or the craft a scene site. I've been so busy with life stuff since school let out I just can't seem to find time to finish anything. Looking forward to the next challenge maybe I'll even get to play. :)
P.S. I love this scene.

Deanna said...

Love this scene with the deer and little girl! Beautiful design~hugs

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful scene Nancy, a lovely , lovely card!
hugs
glenda

Joey said...

Nancy this is so beautiful, such a great scene. Popping in from mim. Joey xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hello again Nancy, just popping back to say thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx

MaggieC said...

A lovely card, Nancy. I have been so frustrated this week as I had loads of ideas for the forest animals theme, but other events took over life, like a decent roof to keep me dry. Now the majority of the paperwork is done, I hope to get into my craft room and sort it out to get some fun going again. xx Maggie

Anna-Karin said...

This is gorgeous Nancy! Love the scene and the colouring is wonderful.

Kami-koneko said...

a super cute card, with an adorable image! i can see why the sharing happened :)

thank you for joining LeftOfCenter
-Laila