Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You Are Magical!

I've got a card for a boy this week with a slightly Halloween theme.  It could be used at anytime really if you relate the image to the Potter movies. I used a new Digital Delights image from the recent Halloween collection - Wizard Bertie.  



Card Recipe
Paper:  Bazzill Cream and Red, All Hallow's Eve by Carina Gardner
Markers/Ink: Copics, Distress Spun Sugar
Embellishments: Black hemp, Spellbinders dies

Challenges for this card:

Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.


Have a Great Day!



NancyD

12 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Nancy, the image is so cute. I love your colouring and fabulous papers too.
sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Nancy love the colour's and paper's and of course the fabulous image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this little wizard nancy, so great for Harry Potter cards.

Sue x

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow! Harry Potter jumps off the page when I saw your card! Well done. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Nonni said...

So cute! I love the boyish feel this card has. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this terrific card with us at Make It Monday! I love the cute wizard image. :)

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Such a cute card absolutly love the image you have chosen thankyou for joining our challenge at challenges 4 everybody this fortnight good luck fiona dt. x

Darlene said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Laurian said...

Oh so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz
Laurian

Deanna said...

This is so cute Nancy! I just love this image with the toad.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy thanks for welcoming me back to crafting I hope my mojo will stay with me this time. Nancy this is totally delightful I adore that cute image and what a super design top notch card Nancy
hugs
lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, love the little wizard and his wee frog. Loving the tag tucked behind the image frame.
hugs
Glenda