I returned home to learn that I have been awarded a Stylish Blogger award. Thank you Sheree for thinking of me. I love your stampscapes cards and your blog. It's full of information and links to lots of blog candy! I also love that you are close - just about 30 minutes away in Campbell River. I hope to meet you in person some day.
So, I am supposed to tell 7 things about me and then pay this award forward.......
1. I am passionate about my family - I have four grown children and five grandchildren.
2. I am passionate about my relationship with God - we attend Central Evangelical Free Church.
4. I am passionate about my work - I work as a Business Analyst for the BC provincial government.
5. I am passionate about making cards and stamping - I have been making cards since the 80's (thanks mom!) and just started blogging in January.
6. I am passionate about knitting - I have a small knitting group on Tuesday nights that has been meeting for the last 9 years.
7. I am passionate about learning new things!
Here are a few other bloggers who surely deserve this award:
- Roxie - she has a wonderful site with fabulous cards and tutorials. She is also a DT member for a couple of companies.
- Tracy - she is a fellow Magnolia lover!
- Linda - a fellow grandma and great card maker.
- Janeen - a blogger of more than cards - I just got a great bread recipe!
P.S. Tomorrow I will post a card!