First, I sized and printed the bears on Copic paper from GinaK. Then set out to color them all! After starting the process of coloring 8 Luvvy Bears and 2 Starry Booboo's I thought maybe I should have used the pre-colored versions. I think it is great that Wendy gives us those two options.
Paper: Copic paper from GinaK
Markers/Ink: Copics - R83, R85, E15, E17, E18, Y17, C1
Embellishments: Ribbon, Gold paper, Craft wire, Dimensionals
|Adalyn Hannah Dawes - when she was 5 days old|
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Crafty Ann's - It's a girl thing
- Stampin Dragon - Anything goes
- Forever Friends - Anything goes with an animal
- Paper Crafting Journey - Hand colored image
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything goes with animal
Have a Great Day!