Hello everyone! Today my card is for the Craft a Scene challenge: Beach Scenes - a bit of sand and water.
I have been dabbling in watercolor lately and having a fun and frustrating time. I watched a few watercolor marker videos on YouTube (Art Impressions mostly) and gave it a try. Believe me it is harder than it looks.
For this card I used my new Kittie Kits - Cause a Scene Master set #2 and Scene #5.
Rubbernecker and Kittie Kits are the sponsor for the
Images: Kittie Kits Scene #5 and Master #2
Paper: Bazzill (two shades of teal), Strathmore watercolor paper, Stampin Up paper pack
Markers/Inks: Tombow watercolor markers
Embellishments: Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
- Allsorts - Beside the seaside
- Bugaboo - Anything goes
- My Sheri Crafts - Summer Theme
- Secret Crafter - Anything goes
- Fat Pages and Cards - Anything goes
- Hotshot Crafts - Dies Cuts
- Inspire Me Fridsay's - Always anything goes
- Raise the Bar - Hello summer
- Stempelsonnen - Birds
- Wags n Whiskers - Summer fun
Have a great Sunday!