Images: Luvin the USA Bongo
Paper: Michael's paper packs
Marker/inks: Copics - R39, G14, C1, C3, C5, C8, B93, Distress Worn Lipstick
Embellishments: Spellbinders Nested Pennants and Fleur de Lis Rectangles, SU Ribbon and twine, Prima Pearls, EK Sucess star punch
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Cooking it up with Katie - Celebrate with ribbon and die cut
- Crafting for all Seasons - Many layers
- Crafts and Me - Add a ribbon
- Divas by Design - Anything goes
- Fab and Funky - Celebrations
- Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes (travel story - every 4th of July my family has a family reunion. No matter where we live in the world everyone is expected to attend. When I attend I have to travel from Vancouver Island, BC to Santa Rosa, California where the reunion has been held for over 50 years.)
- My Mums Craft Shop - Red, white and blue
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
- Can You Digi It - Love of Country
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.
Have a great day!
Have a great day!
A lovely and cute patriotic card for the 4th of July, your brother will love it!
now that is one super cute card!
Hello. I saw this Stunning card on MIM. Faye
gorgeous card nancy.fab image and i love your colours and bunting.
thanks for joining us this week at the crafts and me challenge ;D
xx coops xx
This is just too dog-gone cute! Har har! Thank you so much for linking up with MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM!
Fab card Nancy, love the bunting. Joey x
This is great fun thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx
Bongo looks super cute and I'm sure your brother will love it!
Thanks for sharing at Cooking It Up With Katie for our Celebrate with Ribbon and a Die Cut challenge!
That's such an adorable pup! Wonderful card for 4th of July. Thanks for playing at Cooking It Up with Katie this week and I hope we see your creative work again soon.
Awwww that little doggy is soooo cute and adorable, what a fabulous design I love the patriotic colours.
Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Fab N Funky this week!
really sweet card love the image thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x
Fab card - thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
this card is just so cute, I love the main image. Hope you had a lovely 4th of July.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)
Post a Comment