I made this special card because I have been playing around with silhouette scenes for the last month over at Craft a Scene challenge blog. Wendy at Digital Delights just came out with a number of great silhouette images and I just had to try a couple.
I added flowers punched from the EK Success retro flower punch, Martha Stewart leaves and a great Die-Namics lace doily. I drew in the little stems and flowers and tapped in the blue around a cloud shape stencil to make the clouds.
Paper: Christy Tomlinson She Art, SU Old Olive
Marker/inks: Adirondack Aqua, Copics - YG21, YG23, YG25, Y15, E15, E17, E18, G07, R46
Embellishments: Bo Bunny ribbon, Retro flower punch, MS Leaf punches, Die-Namics Decorative Doily, Prima pearls, MS lacy edge punch, Spellbinders Label 23
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Alphabet Challenge - Garden
- Crafts 4 Eternity - Ribbon
- Fussy and Fancy - Butterflies, ribbons and punches
- Inspire Me Friday's - Anything goes
- CCEE Stampers - Gingham (my ribbon)
- Pixie Dust Studio - Flowers
Have a great day!NancyD