For my "Spring Flowers" card this week I tried a few new techniques. First, I stamped the Old Mill 063G from Stampscapes onto my new Cryogen White Cardstock (purchased from Tanya at Peddlers Den at the Savanna retreat). Then I colored the scene with my new PanPastels (I bought a starter pack from Karen Wallace and a few other colors from a store near me). I really like the look of the PanPastels. The color goes on very smooth and does not fade like other inks.
Next, I tapped in Copic Opaque White paint in the shape of clouds (a new technique I learned at the retreat from Lynette). I added a little grey PanPastel to give definition to the clouds. Lastly, I added dots of color to look like flowers in the grass using a few Copic colors - V06, R85, RV29, Y17.
Images: Stampscapes Old Mill Lg 063G
Paper: My Minds Eye - So Sophie, SU Garden Green
Markers/Inks: PanPastel chalks, Copics - V06, R85, RV29, Y17, Opaque White paint
Embellishments: Wild Orchid flowers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, MS Leaf Punch, Spellbinders Label 23, Bow Easy to tie the perfect bow
- PanPastel Challenge - Pastel colors
- Stampin Sisters in Christ - Build up your card
- Stamp Scrape and Doodle - Flowers
- Card Makin Mamas - May flowers
- Delicious Doodles - Try something new
- Inspire Me Friday's - Anything goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Flowers
- Do You Stack Up - Create a landscape
- Moving Along with the Times - Keep it real
Have a great Sunday!