Fresh Brewed Designs is the sponsor this week and my card has the Owl Love You image. I colored the owls with Copics and added Distress Pine Needles to the background. Using the Martha Stewart sprig punch adds a little dimension to the tree branch.
Images: Fresh Brewed Designs Owl Love You, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: My Minds Eye So Sophie, SU Green
Markers: Copics - W1, W3, W5, W8, E21, E23, E25, E27, YG63, YG67, E59, E53, YR16, Distress Pine Needles
Embellishments: TPC Studio gems, Spellbinders Label Four and Fancy Tags, MS Sprig punch
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away - All creatures great and small
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with wings
- Just Some Lines - Birds
- Great Impressions - Anything goes
- Robin's Fetish - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by to look at my card. Hop over to Love To Create and check out all the other design team creations.
Have a great day!