I've got another Christmas card to share for my Digital Delights DT this week. I used the new Teacup Slippy image with less traditional holiday colors. I really like how this one turned out.
Paper: Bazzill, Graphic 45 Chrismas Past, Kaiser Kraft Deck the Halls
Markers/Ink: Copics - R35, R37, R39, E31, E33, E35, Y38, C1, C3, C5, C7, Distress Broken China
Embellishments: Spellbinders Label 18, Snowflake punches, Prima Pearls, craft lace and ribbon, MS stars edge punch, Pearl Pin, Stickles, Die-Namics Decorative Doily die
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Stamp n Doodle - Ribbon and twine
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything goes
- Fashionista Challenge - Anything goes
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything goes *** Winner ***
- ABC Christmas - Anything goes
- Just Keep On Creating - Christmas
- Die Cuttin Divias - Shimmer, glimmer and gloss
Have a Great Day!