I have to say that I would not normally make a pink Christmas card, but I found this great pink snowflake paper and new I had to have it. Mixed with Melon Mambo (which is kind of red on the pinky side) it looks okay.
Paper: SU Melon Mambo, Cratepaper.com Snow Day
Markers/Ink: Copics - R35, R37, R39, E15, E11, R20, Y17, Distress Broken China
Embellishments: Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, Snowflake punches, Prima Pearls, craft ribbon
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything goes
- Just Keep On Creating - Christmas
- Brown Sugar - Anything goes
- Crafty Ann's - Christmas
- Fussy and Fancy - Anything goes
- Paper Playtime - Anything goes
- Totally Stampalicious - Anything goes
- ABC Christmas - Vibrant colors
- Divas by Design - Festive Christmas
Have a Great Day!