I wanted lots of dimension so I embossed a piece of light teal card stock and then lightly brushed my sponge over it with Distress Fired brick. Then I layered it up with a new Spellbinders die postage frame and Fleur de Lis.
Hop on over to the Creative Craft Challenge blog and check out all the great inspiration by the Design Team. Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish.
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Bunny Zoe Crafts - Anything goes
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad - You have my heart
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything goes
- Created with Love - Valentine's Day
- Creative Stamp Friends - Hearts
- Fashionista Challenge - Valentines
- Kaboodle Doodles - Hearts
- Lexi's Creations - Hearts/Love
- Oh La La - Love story
Have a Great day!