Today I made another pop-up box card using my tutorial from last November when I was the Monday Hostess for Digital Delights.
This time I used the beautiful papers from the BoBunny Primrose collection.
As you know the pop-up box folds down into a flat card that it can be mailed in a regular envelop. I made a special box so that I could hand deliver the card to a friend.
As you can see I cut out a lot of butterflies and glued them to toothpicks for attaching to the hidden runners inside the box.
I made my own flowers using the EK Success Retro Flower punches and held them together with Michael's brads.
Check out the tutorial and make one of these using your favorite papers!
- Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge - Anything goes
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything goes (but no digis)
- Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
- Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
- Divas by Design - Anything goes
Happy Crafting! Have a wonderful day!