Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Little Princess!

I made a special card for a Prince to give to his Princess.  This is a really good card for a father/daughter or special fella for his girl.

I have decided that I really like purple and teal together!








Card Recipe
Images: Digital Delights Prince Delightful, Princess Delightful, Royalty Sentiments
Paper:  Bazzill, KaiserKraft Magic Happens Collection
Markers/Ink: Copics, Distress Dusty Concord, Sakura Metallic Pens
Embellishments: Prima Pearls




 Challenges for this card:
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this week's challenge.



Have a Great Day!


NancyD


7 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Nancy. I love the sweet images and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Janice said...

Nancy this is lovely! I love the idea of a prince handing this over to his princess, how romantic! Hope they live happily ever after! Thanks for playing at Divas, Jx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy I am back online for the moment I always use Google but for some reason it has been playing me up lately. Nancy this is absolutely gorgeous what fabulous images both coloured beautifully I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Nancy I love the designer papers. And your coloring is just beautiful. Great job...Hugs, joann

Tamie said...

You are so right purple and teal look fabulous together. It goes so well with your fabulously colored image.Thank-you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore Challenge #5 Anything Goes.

Tamie DT

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

Cinni said...

Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at CMD

Hugz Cinni