My project focus recently has been on Kathy Orta Tutorials - they are the best!!! She is such a great designer and keeps innovating new methods of construction. As I make projects from her tutorials I like to put my own little spin on them which makes them uniquely my creation.
|This Foto Folio is a combination of Folio tutorial #1 and #6.|
This scrapbook is made folio style which means that it opens like a business folio. The spines are made with Kraft-Tex - very sturdy paper that has an extremely high fiber content. This project is really amazing and is worth checking out. You can wash it, paint it, emboss it, stitch on it, and a lot more, but you can not tare it.
|Open the left side of the folio|
|Open the right side of the folio|
Everywhere you look in this folio there are pockets for tags and pictures and lots of flaps that fold in ever direction. This makes for fun interactive elements. When my grandson first saw this he said that it made him think of a Swiss army knife because we kept pulling out more flaps for pictures.
|More left side flaps|
|Right side is part of Folio #6 reversed|
|Right side open|
|Center section all pulled out|
- Authentique Abroad collection - I used most of two paper packs and the 6x6 pad from my local Scrapbook Central store
- Black, Kraft, Red, Navy Blue - some Bazzill, Stampin Up and Paper Accents
- Journal cards from Kaiser Kraft Captured Moments
- Be Creative and Scor-Tape and lots of Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Maya Road and American Crafts shaped paper clips
I will share this scrapbook with my friends at:
- Mini Album Scraps
- Creative Corner Challenges - For the boys
- 4 Crafty Girls - Anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Have a wonderful day creating!