I printed, colored and cut out 6 layers of flower parts. Then I stacked them up with silicone glue in between the layers.
Markers/Ink: Copics, Tombow black marker around the edges
Embellishments: Wild Orchid metal, Bulgarian lace from Stamprs.com, MS edge punch
Challenges for this card:
- Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes
- Miriam's Crafting Supplies - Metallic and wings ** I won! **
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
Have a Great Day!