Having three sons kinda makes me partial to the male oriented stamps and cards. I used the Mojo Monday sketch to create this manly (boyish) card.
Images: Edwin with Stolen Heart
Paper: Very Vanilla, My Minds Eye Sunshine
Markers/Inks: Copic - E01, E02, E31, E33, E35, R83, R85, C1, C3, C5, YR20, Y02, Y08, Adirondack Aqua, Lettuce, Ginger
Embellishments: Sizzix leaves, Wild Orchard flower, ED Success Retro Flower punch, Ribbon, Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Cheerful Stamp Pad - Romance is in the air *** Winner ***
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
- My Craft Spot - Anything goes
- Paper Creations Ink - Romance/Love
- Stamps R Us - Valentine
- Magnolia Down Under - Edwin only
- Simply Magnolia - Hearts
Have a great day!