I want to share with you another mini-scrapbook that I made decorated only with Zentangle. Yes, that is right! No flowers, no special designer paper, and no ribbon! A travesty to be sure, but since I became certified to teach the Zentangle drawing method I thought I would try to marry it with my other crafting activities such as cards and min-scrapbooks.
|This is the cover|
|Inside front cover|
|Each of the page flaps open to reveal|
|On the inside of the flaps I used white gel pen.|
|The middle section has two page flaps|
|Back inside cover|
The album has all the regular places to put photographs and journalling. The only thing I have left to do is make all the photo-mats.
I used Michael's kraft black paper because it is slightly heavier than other papers that I use. Chipboard plays an important role in constructing scrapbooks and I get mine from a local Scrapbook store - Scrapbook Central. I used a combination of tacky glue and Sookwang score-tape to assemble everything. The Tangles were penned with Micron pens and the paper is Strathmore watercolor paper.
I'll enter the album into the following challenges:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Challenges for Everybody - Anything goes
- Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything goes
- Polkadoodles and Studio - Anything goes
- Craft My Life - Anything but a card
- Artistic Impressions - Anything goes
- Love to Create - Anything goes
Hope you enjoyed this min-scrapbook project.