My card is modeled after the sketch from Mojo Monday and features Haystacks the Scarecrow and the pumpkin from Fall Accessories from Digital Delights.
I tried a new technique for me and that is to color the inside of the Sizzix embossing folder with a little Distress Tea Dye ink and then press through the Cuttlebug. I really like how it turned out - very rustic and it fits the card theme.
There is a hidden surprise - a tag with the sentiment from the Postage Stamps Sentiments pack.
Stamps: Haystacks the Scarecrow and the pumpkin from Fall Accessories, Postage Stamps Sentiments pack all from Digital Delights
Paper: BoBunny Timepiece Home, Glitz Design Laced With Grace Plaid, Very Vanilla, craft brown and black
Markers: Copics - B21, B23, YR02, YR04, E23, E25, Y000, Y17, YG93, Distress Tea Dye and Vintage Photo
Embellishments: Leaf ribbon, Really Reasonable Ribbon Fall pack, craft tag from Michael's, Prima Pearls, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Charisma Cards - Black and Orange
- Crafty Ribbons - Halloween
- Digi Doodle Shop - Distressing
- Moving Along with the Times - Autumn Leaves
- Freshly Brewed Designs - Pumpkins
- Scrapalicious USA - Something that hangs (scarecrows hang in the garden)
- Paperplay Challenges - Autumnal colors
- The Kraft Journal - Layers
Have a great day!