I was thinking about all the list of things we made to do and the bride's lovely gown when I chose the papers and the image for the design. The bride is wearing her mother's gown with slight alterations and an added pink ribbon with training tails. This Stampin' Up image is perfect! The paper is from My Minds Eye Stella and Rose collection.
Stamps: SU Blissful bride
Paper: My Minds Eye Stella and Rose, SU Very Vanilla
Markers: Copics - RV21
Embellishments: Prima pearls, Spellbinders Nested Lacy Pennants, Large Circle and Scalloped Circle
Naturally, I have to enter challenges:
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Crafts and Me - Anything goes
- For Fun Challenges - Anything goes
- Little Darlings - Girly
- Crazy Amigos - Anything goes
- Creative Craft Challenges - Summertime (this wedding is in the summer)
That's all for today. I have lot's of last minute details to see to.