Don't you think this is the perfect image to say thanks for the great food? The wedding was early in the morning (to beat the heat) and we served brunch with scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and everything that goes with that type of wonderful meal.
Stamps: Trattoria Chef from The Paper Shelter, SU Thank You
Paper: Trattoria Chef paper pack from The Paper Shelter, Very Vanilla, Little Boy (the brown bit)
Markers: Copics - R20, Y00, E00,01,02, R39, E35, 37, 29, C1, 3, W05, Distress Tea Dye
Embellishment: Offray ribbon, Prima pearls, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval die and one made for JustRite
We had a very sunny and beautiful day on the beach. The bride and groom wanted a simple ceremony in the sand with some of our family and their friends. It was wonderful!
These are just two of my quick pictures. The photographer's pics will be much better.
Challenges for this card:
- Paper Pretties - I followed their sketch for this week
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Cupcake Craft - Stitching (on the ribbon)
- Hooked on Crafts - Anything you can eat (meatball)
- Incy Wincy Designs - Something old, something new (how appropriate, old-ribbon, new-image)
- KB Cute Monday - Anything with a digi
- Paper Creations - Stitching
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!