The bag and tag were cut using my Cricut Expressions Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
I used one of the new 3D Decoupage images from Digital Delights - Candy Cane Jingles. All you have to do is print the sheet and then cut out all the pieces. I used Laila's general purpose silicone to attach my pieces one on top of the other until all the layers glued. The sentiment is from the Christmas Sentiment Set.
Stamps: Candy Cane Jingles, Christmas Sentiment set
Paper: Bazzill, dp is from an old Michael's paper pack
Markers: Distress Faded Jeans, I added a little Copic R20 to the cheeks
Embellishments: Recollections bling, Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge, craft ribbon
There are some really fun challenges out there and I am entering these:
- Cards for Men - Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything but a card
- Kaboodle Doodles - Bag it or tag it (I have both)
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Oh La La Creations - Christmas
- Paper Playtime - Anything goes
- Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas cheer
- Pile It On Challenge - Blue, blue, blue
- Sentimental Sundays - Shaped cards/projects
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Fancy folds
- All Sorts - Anything but a card
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Simple Christmas
- Outlawz - Anything but a card
- Secret Crafter - Christmas is coming
- Crafty Purple Frog - Anything but a card
Have a great day!