For my card I used a new Christmas Tilda with a heart from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection. I also modeled the design after the Mojo Monday sketch.
Images: Christmas Tilda with Heart
Paper: Very Vanilla, Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection
Markers/Inks: Distress tea Dye, Copics - C1, C3, C5, E01, E02, R39, R37, YG93, YG95, YG97, E17, E13, R85, R83, R81
Embellishments: Wild Orchard flowers and leaves, Crafts-Too dots embossing folder, Graphic 45 Tag 2 set, Sparkly ribbon
Challenges for this card:
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Make it Monday- Always anything goes
- 4 Crafty Chics - Christmas
- Charisma Cardz - Last minute Christmas makes
- PaperPlay Challenges - Christmas
- ABC Christmas - Y is for Yipee it's Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Traditional Christmas
- Always Something Creative - Christmas
- Simply Magnolia - Christmas
- Bling it On - Christmas
Hop over to Paper Cutz Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful pink creations for our All Hearts Come Home for Christmas challenge.
Have a great day!