This week at Critter Sketch the challenge is "Let it Snow". For my card I used a wonderful image from our sponsor Stamp Fairy and some Michael's paper pack snowflake paper.
The Whisper White paper edge is punched with Martha Stewart punch.
Images: Stamp Fairy Snowie
Paper: Whisper White and snowflake paper from Michael's paper pack
Markers/Inks: Copics - R37, R39, G17, G14, C01, Distress Blue Jeans
Embellishments: SU pearls, Stickles, MS edge punch
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Cheerful Stamp Pad - Merry Christmas
- Creative Stamp Friend - Christmas
- Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
- Truly Madly Crafty - Christmas images and colors
- Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas
Hop over to the Critter Sketch Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations for our "Let it Snow" challenge.
Have a wonderful day!