For this card I tried something new for me. I have combined two images together before printing them out. It certainly cuts down on the cutting!!
I used Gimp (free download) to load and size the background image and then added the Jingles .png image. Using Gimp I was able to resize and move Jingles to just the right spot on the background. Next I had to add white to sections of Jingles to block out the background image. I saved the file and then transfered the saved image to MS Word for printing.
I also tried a new product (new to me that is), DecoArt Snow Writer. It is a gloppy, gritty, white paint that comes in a tube with a fine tip applicator. The substance looks like snow (a bit) and you can apply it with some precision. The paint also dries quickly. I applied a little at the snow line near the trees and under the Jingles and his sleigh.
Paper: Whisper White, Black Glossy
Markers: Copics - G17, G14, C01, C03, C05, C07, C08, R20,Y28, R37, R39, Y20, E13, E11
Embellishments: SU Pearls, SU punches, DecoArt Snow Writer
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Creative Stamp Friends - Christmas
- Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
- ICopic - Christmas holidays
- Karen's Doodles - Clean and simple
- Outlawz - Let it snow with greeting
- Truly Madly Crafty - Christmas
- Paper Sunday's - Anything Christmas
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Let it snow
Have a wonderful day!