|I used a white gel pen to write out the sentiment.|
The card is several layers of large size hearts tied together with ribbon. Each page has a band that holds three tags. The tags are numbered 1 to 12 and then there is a flip page and a envelop page to make 14 days. They all hide sweet sentiments of why I love my husband. Mushy, I know!
|You can see the card box in the background.|
|I punched little hearts and place them at the bottom of the heart to act as a stopper for the tags.|
The paper is My Minds Eye Filled With Love and Recollections Craft It Valentine.
|Day 13 has a flip up tab with kind of a summary sentiment.|
|The last page has a little envelop with a Dairy Queen gift card.|
More sweets for my sweet!
|I used a Spellbinders Scalloped Heart die for the sentiment on top of the box.|
It is difficult to get the whole card banner in frame for a picture. My hubby will pin it to the wall and read through why I love him for the next 14 days and then we will enjoy a treat from Dairy Queen!
List of Supplies
- Paper - My Minds Eye Filled With Love and Recollections Craft It Valentine, Recollections red card stock
- Inks - White Gelly Roll Pen, Distress Black Soot
- Embellishments - Spellbinders Heart and Scalloped Heart dies, Tattered Lace Elegant Alphabet die, craft ribbon, Prima and Wild Orchid flowers, EK Success heart punches, Recollections heart gems, MS leaf punch, Royal Lace Doily
Challenges for this card
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Hearts
- Card Mania - Add some red
- Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
- Crafty Boots - Hearts and Valentines
- Dream Valley Challenges - Valentines Day
- Make My Monday - Hearts and Flowers
Make one of these heart cards for your sweet and you too can enjoy 14 days to count down to kisses!
Have a great day!