The image is from Penny Black - Blooming Tulips from way back in 1998. I stamped the image twice. The big one I mounted on deep yellow card stock and the other I chose just the spot I wanted to highlight and colored it with Copics. I cut out a circle using my Spellbinders small circles and mounted it on another circle of the purple card stock. The focus spot is popped-up and placed exactly where it belongs on the larger image.
I got the lace from my local Scrapbook store and the pearls from Prima. The base card is Very Vanilla from SU.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- PaperPlay Challenges Week 21 - Blossoms and Blooms
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- KB Cute Monday #14 - Girly - what's more girly than lace and flowers
- Delicious Doodles #27 - Lace
- Color Throw Down #143 - Yellow, green, pink