Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Winner!

Yesterday was my birthday and my wonderful husband arranged for the whole family to be together for a BBQ.  We had a great time in the yard throwing the frisbee and running around with the grand kids. 

My daughter's in law and daughter planned all the food and my second son did all the grilling.  After dinner we sat around and got caught up with everything going on in the lives of our four children.  It was a very special day for me.

On top of the wonderful time with my family I noticed my phone blinking and checked the emails to see that my Happy Dance Nesbitt Father's Day card was chosen as the winner over at Stamps R Us.  This was my first DT card for Delightful Challenges. A fantastic end to a fantastic day!

I am feeling very warm and fuzzy.  Have a great day!
Nancy

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday!!! How wonderful it must have been having the family all together!
Congratulations on youir win with your card... The icing on that cake of yours! Your cards are always gorgeous.. I am in awe of your talent Nancy!