This cute little fellow is from The Paper Shelter. I also used one of their digi paper packs to complete the card.
Stamps: The Paper Shelter - Little Cowboy
Paper: SU Very Vanilla and Soft Suede, The Paper Shelter - Trattoria Chief
Markers: Copics - E00, 01, E15, 17, 18, 31, 33, 35, Y02, R83, W1, 3, YR14, YG23
Embellishments: SU Twine, wood buttons
This is a fun challenge and it should be easy to find a way to add bottons to your creations. Hop over to the Paper Cutz blog and check out all the DT inspiration for this week.
I will enter this card into the following challenges:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes (one of my favorite sites!)
- 365 Cards - Love masculine style (I think this qualifies?)
- 4 crafty Chicks - Fall (I think these colors are fall'ish)
- Sassy Studio Designs - Hip to be square
- Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes
- Paper Shelter - Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Delicious Doodles - Buttons