I embossed the top part of the Whisper White base with my new Cuttlebug folder. I only did the top part because I wanted the bottom left open for the sentiment. I always seem to pop-up the sentiment on other card stock and I thought it would be good for me if I tried it directly to the base. I lightly sponged Distress Worn Lipstick over the raised portion of the embossing to add the color.
Images: Digi's with Attitude Tigers, Sentiment is from Impression Obsession
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red
Makers/Inks: Momento Black, Destress Worn Lipstick, Copics - Y17, R81
Embellishments: Wild Orchard roses and leaves, MS hearts edge punch, hearts punch, Spellbinders Lacy Circles, Cuttlebug embossing folder
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Frosted Designs - Friday Sketch and DT Call *** Top 3 Winner ***
- Always Something Creative - Love or Valentines
- By The Cute and Girly - Love is in the air
- Crafty Purple Frog - Show us Valentine or love
- Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes
- Do You Stack Up - Anything goes
Have a wonderful day!