I colored two copies of the bear with Copic markers and then cut them out for popping them up in the window to provide a little dimension. The bottom layer is the full bear and the top layer is just the face. I scored the window sides and bent them up a little.
Paper: Rose Red, DD Sweetheart Paper Pack, Whisper White
Markers/Ink: Distress Spun Sugar and Tea Dye, Copics - E11, E13, E15
Embellishments: Su Pearls, Spellbinders Fancy Tags and SU label punch
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Creative Mondays - Anything goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
- Stamps R Us - Anything goes
- There She Goes - Animals
- Outlawz - Animal or animal print
- Pan Pastel - Animals
Have a great day!