My card today is for the Craft a Scene Spring Flowers challenge. I used a couple of my favorite Make it Crafty images. I saw the log and flowers last year and fell in love. I used digi images and Gimp (free) software to put the girl on the log.
Images: Make it Crafty
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Brown, Gina K white and designer paper pack
Marker/Inks: Copics - YG21, YG23, YG25, G21, G7, G14, E53, E21, E23, E31, E00, E01, C1, Y13, BG0000, R81, R83, R85, V01, V04, V06, YG93, YG95, YR20, YR12, YR15
Embellishments: Wild Orchids flower, Spellbinder Fluer de Lis, Prima pearls, cheese cloth, lace, MS edge punch
Challenges for this card:
- Amusing Challenges - Flowers
- Great Impressions - Anything goes
- Opus Gluei - Beyond the garden gate (you will find by little girl sitting on a log)
- The Squirrel and the Fox - One for the girls
- 2 Sisters - Make it girly
- Color Me Creative - Anything goes
Hop over to Craft a Scene and take a look at the great design team inspiration.
Have a great Mother's day!