I love these papers from Little Yellow Bicycle and the birdie page fit perfectly as my main designer paper.
Images: Beccy's Place, I think it was a free image
Paper: Bazzill Cream, Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Spring
Markers/Ink: Copics - E13, E15, E17, E18, B37, B99, G07, G14, G28
Embellishments: Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles and Grand Book Pages, Die-Namics Fancy Flourish, BoBunny ribbon, MS Butterfly punch
Our sponsor this week is none other than our own Love To Create DT. Hop over to the Love To Create challenge blog and check out all the great inspiration from the design team
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Catered Crop - Colors of the rainbow
- Dream Valley - Things with wings
- All Sorts - Dies to die for
- Crafty Calendar - Flowers in bloom
- Phindy's Place - Gingham
Have a wonderful Monday!