I colored Jash's hair with my new favorite hair color Copic combo E57, E53, E50. I also added sparkle to the package ribbion with Spika pens. Hidden behind Josh is the birthday wish as a tag.
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, My Minds Eye Fly a Kite
Markers/Ink: Copics - E00, E01, R35, R37, R39, B97, B95, Y06, Y08, E15, E18, E50, E53, E57, Distress Fired Brick
Embellishments: Spellbinders Label 18 and Nested Pennents, Craft ribbon, Die-Namics Decorative Doily, Prima Pearls colored with R39
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Divas by Design - Anything goes
- Paper Pretties - Cards for kids
- Emerald Fairies - Punches and dies
- Sassy Cheryl's - Happy Birthday
- Creative Mondays - Kids
- Eureka Stamps - Anything goes *** made top 3 ****
- The Crazy Challenge - Anything goes
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.
Have a Great Day!