I don't have many orange embellishments so I ended up making my own flower using the technique I posted about last year. Of course I had to add a little orange Stickles.
Paper: Garden Green, Graphic 45, Basic Grey Boutique Shopping
Markers/Ink: Copics - E00, E11, E13, E21, E23, E25, E50, C1, YR01, YR12, YR14, YR18, G02, G05, G09, Distress Brushed Corduroy
Embellishments: Spellbinders Label Four, Square, and Scalloped Square, Really Reasonable Ribbon colored with Distress Tea Dye, Prima pearls, Made my own flower with EK Success Retro Flower punches and MS Leaf punch, Orange Stickles
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Frilly and Funky - Fall
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
- City Crafter - An early Boo
- Crafty Sentiments - Autumn colors
- Everybody Art Challenge - Autumn
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.
Have a Great Day!