The theme at Craft a Scene is "Down on the Farm" and you can make it any kind of farm that you want. I decided this time I would make a horse farm.
I used a great Heartfelt Creations mountain/barn combination stamp to get me started and then add the horses from Sutter and Heartfelt Creations. The branches and birds are Stampscapes.
Images: Stampscapes, Heartfelt Creations Mountain/Barn
combination, Sentiment from My Favorite Things,
Horse pair from Sutter
Paper: Cryogen White, Glossy Black,
Bazzill green, Whisper White
Markers/Ink: Moment Black and Olive, PanPastels,
and a few Copics
Embellishments: Distress Tea Dye, Prima Pearls,
Spellbinders Fancy Labels
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- A Gem of a Challenge - Going green (grass is green!)
- Pumpkin Spice - Spring (visit the Pumpkin Spice Store)
- Sweet Stampin - Anything but birthday
- Crafters Card Circle - Men and boys
- Stampin for the Weekend - Die cuts
- Outlawz - Anything goes
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Craft a Scene design team has come up with for your inspiration.
Have a Great Sunday!