Here is my second attempt at the Vertical Paper Bag Mini from Paper Phenomenon. The first one is here.
Lots of great BoBunny and Simple Stories Christmas paper here! I used a variety of techniques to make the decorating more interesting and challenging. I have been mostly using the wonderful designer papers in my mini-album creations, but this time decided to add "card making" techniques like pressure embossing, glitter heat embossing, paper piecing, and die flower making.
|Generous front and back pockets for memorabilia.|
|I used three kinds of ribbon and several rubber stamps.|
|Two kinds of dry embossing enhanced with Stickles.|
|I added Glitter pen to this stamp.|
|I added Ink Gold - Red to the brick wall embossing.|
|Stamps, paper piecing, ribbon, and Stickles, oh my!|
|Two of the 12 tags in this album|
This is such a great tutorial and I have really enjoyed making it now for the second time. It is a super easy way to get a jump on your Christmas gifts this year.
- Paper Phenomenon Vertical Paper Bag tutorial
- Paper - BoBunny - Rejoice, Simple Stories - 25 Days of Christmas, Bazzill Black, Red and Green, Kraft
- Ranger black and tan tags
- May Arts Ribbon
- Red Stickles
- Sakura Gold Gel Pen
- Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
- Sizzix embossing plates
- Tim Holtz on the edge die
- Michael's Celebrate It paper sacks
- Maya Road Let It Snow snowflakes
- Magenta and Great Impressions stamps
- BossKut Poinsettia die
Have a great day!