Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter Scrapbook - Half Page Mini

I have been working on a winter scrapbook album to put all of our snow related pictures. I can honestly say that I was an adult (about 20) before I actually saw snow falling from the sky.  I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area where the temperatures are mild most of the year.  When my family went to play in the snow (about 4 hours away), the snow was already on the ground.  So, as you can imagine, snow is a big deal to me!

I have already started to put our snow pictures in this album and I plan to bring it out to the coffee table at this time of the year so that we can look at and remember all our snow adventures.  There is still space for more pictures and I can't wait to capture our next snowy trip.


This is Paper Phenomenon's June bonus project the Half-Page Mini.  It is 8 1/2 by 10 inches with large pull-out pages for lots of pictures.


The paper collection is from BoBunny - Sleigh Ride.








What you cannot see in these pictures is that the half-page is a pocket and a large folded insert nestles in the pocket.  Here are a couple of those inserts open.



Check out this great tutorial from Kathy Orta on her site Paper Phenomenon.

Have a scrappy day!
NancyD

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The colors and papers you have chosen are so apt for the snowy theme Nancy
Cheers
Dr Sonia

brenda said...

Great pages Nancy, the colours are very eye catching and would work well for anything masculine as well.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant album Nancy love the festive look of the pages, wonderful creation
hugs
lorraine x

memorial garden benches said...

Lovely scrapbook! I love the colors and papers you have chosen. Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Dora said...

beautiful scrapbook!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Nancy thank you for visiting me and leaving me such a lovely comment, I also thank you for keeping up with my spasmodic FB postings, lol, I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year
hugs
lorraine x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dropping by to wish you and family a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016

Cheers
Dr Sonia