Friday, December 26, 2014

Legacy Family Scrapbook

Hi all, I have a new scrapbook to share!


I actually made a video this time with my phone - the first!  



This one is designed for the old family photos that I have been saving for just the right scrapbook.  I used Simple Stories Legacy paper collection and another Kathy Orta tutorial.  This one is another in the Foto Folio series style #3.


The first opening of the book shows two sides built the same with stacked pockets.  Each pocket has tags decorated and ready for photos and journaling.


This inside section has a "snap page" added that flips up to reveal a pocket.

snap page and pocket

Snap page open

More pockets and beautiful paper




Stickers and pocket cards


Lots of space for pictures!

Back of the book

The profile
Do give this great tutorial a try. You will be surprised how many pictures you can fit into this book.

Have a great day!
NancyD




3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Another amazing creation Nancy. I love the papers you've used and the style of album.

Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Spectacular album Nancy, I am trying to find some new words to express my feelings when I see these awesome creations, this is magnificent, the papers, the design it is all top notch. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year
hugs
lorraine x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your albums are so beautiful Nancy!!
Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects