Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Box Folio Mini-Album

I am sure you have noticed by now that my new passion is making scrapbooks of all kinds.  I really enjoy trying new techniques and styles.  I have been focusing on the tutorials from Paper Phenomenon for about a year now and having a great time.

This is the left side of the cover open

My new little folio is so cute with Carta Bella Beautiful Moments papers.  It is a really quick project to make and should have a box, but my paper pack did not have enough paper for the folio and the box.  I think it is cute just by itself though.

I also made a video for YouTube.  This one is upside down - I have a lot to learn!



Here is the cover



Open the cover and then there are several sections to open as well.







Supplies used in this project:
  • Paper: Carta Bella Beautiful Moments, Recollections black cardstock
  • Tutorial: Holiday Kit Club Box Folio
  • Embellishments: Spellbinders die - Labels 28 for tag toppers
Hope you try this super easy mini-album soon!
NancyD




2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Nancy the roses paper looks amazing
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Nancy and WOW this is awesome and so very beautiful the papers are lush. Look forward to seeing more of these this year
hugs
lorraine x