Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Foto Folio with KaiserKraft Rustic Harmony

I have been working on the new Foto Folios by Kathy Orta.  I really like the folio style as it allows for all the wonderful interaction we love but with no hard chipboard covers.

This folio is the first in Paper Phenomenon's new folio #2 series (currently on sale).


I used the new Kaiser Kraft Rustic Harmony collection - wow, this is beautiful paper!  To the cover I added lace from Stamprs.com and Prima flowers.  The gems are ZVA.

The scrapbook has multiple sections on the left that contain lots of flaps and pockets.  On the right are envelopes as well as two layers of photo mats.









I also used a few Maya Road chipboard pieces coloured with Gesso.

I added a few items from the Teresa Collins cork board packet.

Right Side

You should give these great folio style scrapbooks a try.  There are two sizes to work with, this being the larger of the two.

Have a happy, scrappy day!

NancyD

3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Another stunning creation Nancy, I love the papers you've used. My goal for next year is make some of these stunning albums. Hope it dries up with you soon.

Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW this is awesome Nancy, I have to agree that those papers are very beautiful, amazing creation, I love, love, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

WOW! This is truly stunning Nancy. I love the design and the papers are so beautiful.
Sue xx