Thursday, April 2, 2015

So Happy Together - Mini Album

I have a new mini album to share with you all.  This one is happy, happy, happy, with citrus colours and retro graphics.  The paper collection is from We R Memory Keepers - Feelin' Groovy.


I guess this paper makes me think of the Partridge Family TV show and maybe the Brady Bunch with the bright happy colours and lots of big flowers. Can't you just see Jan in a pair of bell-bottoms with these big flowers?

I used the new Paper Phenomenon kit club album, Life in Retrospect, as my tutorial.  I only made 4 pages and a single chipboard cover.  This is a slight variation from the original tutorial.  Here are the pages from the album......

The front of ever page has this design. The front flap holds a tag.

The inside of every page has this design.  There are two tags on the left.


The back of every page has a three tiered pocket for tags.

Lots of room for photos!

These papers are very busy!

Layered photo mats.





My Album Recipe:

Tutorial: Paper Phenomenon  Life in Retrospect (Kit Club 13)
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Michael's Brights paper pack
Embellishments: Rare Earth magnets, Prima Flowers, Stamp in Up brads, a few pocket cards and embellishments from the paper collection
Inks:None

No matter what paper collection you use this new album style is going to look great!

Have a happy day!
NancyD






4 comments:

brenda said...

As always, such beautiful work Nancy.

Wishing you a happy and peaceful Easter.

B x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Nancy, I love the design and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

OH WOW!!! Nancy, another stunner. I love the bright zingy colours of the paper collection you've used for this one. I remember the Partridge family well and David Cassidy who was my favorite idol way back then. Glad to say I've grown up a bit since then LOL.

Happy Easter to you and your Family.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

I totally agree with you Nancy this is a very Happy album those papers are fantastic so is the detail of the album itself, brilliant creation as always.
hugs
lorraine x