I used a flourishes set that my scrapbook store brought in recently called A Guiding Light. It is a great set with several Father's day type sentiments, this great tall ship, a lighthouse, note in a bottle and knotted rope.
You can't really tell from the photo but I stamped and cut out the ship image three times and layered them up to give the image dimension.
Card RecipeStamps: Flourishes - A Guiding Light
Papers: SU Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy, Creative Impressions
Ink: Distress - Tie Die and Faded Jeans, and Momento Black
Embellishments: Prima Pearls, twine
Techniques: Sponging inside a die template, Spellbinders Label Eighteen
I plan to enter this card into the following challenges:
- KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
- Anita Be Stamping #22 - Layer it Up
- Cute Card Thursday - #167 Embellish it
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - #29 For a Male
- Simon Says Stamp - Father's Day