Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Everything Kiki La Rue

I think I might have made a few cards with this really great stamp - Spring Kiki La Rue from C. C. Designs.  When I was coloring her this week I was in a purple mood and so I went all the way with purple accents.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: C.C. Designs Kiki La Rue
CS and Papers: Bazzill, KaiserCraft Airy Fairy
Ink: Distress Milled Lavendar 
Markers: Copics
Access. And Embellishments: BoBunny Ribbon, SU Pearls, SU Butterfly die, Spellbinder Label Four, Spellbinder Fancy Tags, Lace, MS edge punch

This card will be entered into the following challenges:
I hope your having a great Monday!
Nancy

6 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous!! I LOVE all of the purple and your beautiful details! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
Tammy :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Nancy the addition of those pearls gives this card a very elegant look!
Sonia http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Collette said...

What a sweet image, colored beautifully and love all the embellishments you added. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the layout! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Melissa S. said...

Wonderful card. Great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Anonymous said...

Whilst this is a beautiful card, it is not an ATC so I'm afraid is not eligible for our prize draw at ATC Challenges. xx